SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLANT
In Solid waste management, take the aspect of composting. Right from the food scraps that are left out of our everyday’s food like eggshells, bread crumbs, etc., a compost pile is formed and these wastes are collected in an aggregate manner. Along with these organic wastes other green products like grasses, vegetable remains are added in the right proportions to form the vermicompost, which is an excellent manure. This is one of the finest examples we can attribute to waste management recycling.
- This practice is highly lucrative
- Keeps the environment clean and fresh
- Saves the Earth and conserves energy
- Reduces environmental pollution
- Waste management will help you earn money
- Creates employment